Nothing is better than spending the day with animals, and at the North Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm, you can do just that! Bundle up and make your way to their wildlife preserve for the highly popular and interactive Winter Wonderland Tours offered every Saturday in February.
Not only will you get to see and learn how animals adapt to the colder weather, you will also have the opportunity to get close enough to feed them, pet them and even snuggle them! These exciting and educational tours are the perfect weekend activity for the family, and boy are they a deal.
The Winter Wonderland Tours include:
• 40 to 50 minute guided exotic animal tour, where you can get up close with the animals
• Wagon ride through the hoof stock area, where you get to stop to feed and pet the camels
• Meet and greet one of the zoo’s friendly animal ambassadors
• Time to interact and pet hundreds of friendly, unique, miniature and rare breed farm animals
• Souvenir bracelet that provides $1 off future visits
Want even more zoo action? You can also sign up for the reptile, kangaroo, fennec fox or wolf encounter. These options will cost a little extra, but they are well worth the experience.
Tickets for the Winter Wonderland Tours can be purchased online at www.northgeorgiazoo.com. Reservations are required, so be sure to call ahead to secure your spot and your ticket rate of $35 per adult and $32 per child.
Dahlonega-Lumpkin County Chamber & Visitors Bureau | 13 South Park Street | Dahlonega, GA 30533 | (706) 864-3711 or (800) 231-5543.